BALTIMORE, Md. — Guests can get the chance to sleepover at The Maryland Zoo and explore the many animals that live at Druid Hill Park.
Alongside an expert staff, sleepover guests can learn about African penguins, polar bears, reptiles and mammals, and some of the native nocturnal animals and end the night in a slumber party-style with their sleeping bags inside the Penguin Education Center.
The best part of it all, they get to rise and shine the next morning with the penguins.
Slumber party goers will also get the chance to tour the Zoo from a whole new perspective, visit natural habitats looking for nocturnal creatures, explore animal senses through participatory games, listen to campfire stories, and hang out with old and new friends.
The Snooze at the Zoo starts at 6 p.m. on Saturday and ends at 9:30 a.m. on Sunday.
Tickets for the family overnights are $65/person for members and $75/person for non-members. Tickets for the June adults-only night are $100/person for members and $125/person for non-members.
All tickets include dinner, Continental breakfast, games, activities, and admission to the Zoo on the following day. Zoo Snooze dates are:
- January 19 – 20 - Scout Snooze
- January 26 – 27 - Scout Snooze
- February 9 - 10 - Family Snooze
- April 13 - 14 - Scout Snooze
- June 15 - 16 - Adults, 21+ only
- July 20 – 21 - Family Snooze
- August 24 - 25 - Family Snooze
- September 14 – 15 - Family Snooze
- December 7 - 8 - Scout Snooze
- December 14 – 15 – Family Snooze
You must preregister and purchase tickets online, click here for more information.