BALTIMORE (WMAR) — A Baltimore area school dismissed students early after an evacuation on Wednesday.
Baltimore City Public School officials say a gas leak happened at Hazelwood Elementary/Middle School.
As result, students were dismissed at 11:15 a.m.
Parents were told to pick their children up at the recreation center entrance.
BGE and the Baltimore City Fire Department worked to ventilate the building, and determined the gas leak originated from the school customer's equipment.
No injuries were reported.