BALTIMORE — Baltimore City Public Schools is participating in the Summer Food Service Program.
Meals will be provided to all children without charge. Acceptance and participation requirements for the program and all activities are the same for all regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. There will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service.
Meals will be provided at the following sites and times: Monday-Friday (June 29 to Aug. 21) from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (All sites will be closed on July 3 due to observance of the July 4 holiday.)
- Lakeland Elementary/Middle School, 2921 Stranden Road 21230
- Sandtown-Winchester Achievement Academy, 701 Gold St. 21217
- Matthew A. Henson Elementary School, 1600 N. Payson St. 21217
- Gwynns Falls Elementary School, 2700 Gwynns Falls Pkwy. 21216
- Dorothy I. Height Elementary School, 2011 Linden Ave. 21217
- Alexander Hamilton Elementary School, 800 Poplar Grove St. 21216
- The Historic Cherry Hill Elementary/Middle School, 801 Bridgeview Road 21225
- Maree G. Farring Elementary/Middle School, 300 Pontiac Ave. 21225
- John Ruhrah Elementary/Middle School, 6820 Fait Ave. 21224
- The Belair Edison School, 3536 Brehms Lane 21213
- Arlington Elementary School, 3705 W. Rogers Ave. 21215
- Leith Walk Elementary/Middle, 5915 Glennor Road 21239
- Beechfield Elementary/Middle School, 301 S. Beechfield Ave. 21229
- Sinclair Lane Elementary School, 3880 Sinclair Lane 21213
- Calvin M. Rodwell Elementary/Middle School, 5545 Kennison Ave. 21215
- Baltimore International Academy, 4410 Frankford Ave. 21206
- Paul Laurence Dunbar High School, 1400 Orleans St. 21231
- Vivien T Thomas Medical Arts Academy, 100 N. Calhoun St. 21223
Parents may pick up the Grab N Go meals on behalf of their children. Families will be allowed to pick up two days’ worth of meals at a time per person.