BALTIMORE — On Wednesday, the Baltimore City Department of Public Works announced additional service changes, to take effect on Thursday, April 2.
The changes take into account Governor Larry Hogan's Executive Order requiring residents to stay at home.
These are the changes:
The following Citizen Drop-Off Centers will be closed to the public:
- Northwest Citizens’ Convenience Center located at 2840 Sisson Street;
- Eastern Citizens’ Convenience Center located at 6101 Bowleys Lane; and,
- Southwest Citizens’ Convenience Center located at 701 Reedbird Avenue.
The recreational area around Lake Montebello, which is a DPW facility, will be restricted as follows in order to promote social distancing:
- Exercise and play equipment will be closed.
- All motor vehicle traffic into the area and around the lake will be suspended. This action will ensure those people choosing to walk around the lake have more space to distance and will limit groups of individuals from traveling to the area.