News

Actions

6 taken to hospital for carbon monoxide exposure

Posted at 11:24 AM, Mar 21, 2016
and last updated 2016-03-21 17:43:58-04
Six people were transported to an area hospital after being exposed to carbon monoxide Monday morning, according to the Baltimore City Fire Department.

Four adults and two children are listed in stable condition, the fire department said. The exposure happened after a business adjacent to the home left generators running in a garage overnight.

The business is located in the 1800 block of Laurens Street. 

 

Download the ABC2 News app for the iPhone, Kindle and Android.