A dozen small and minority owned businesses received more than $5.4 million in loans and lines of credit through the Maryland Small Business Development Financing Authority, the Maryland Department of Commerce announced Monday.
The businesses and financing include:
- A $1.8 million loan for 204 Baltimore Pike, LLC
- A $200,00 revolving line of credit for C2 Contracting Company, LLC
- A $800,000 line of credit for Flight Fab, Inc.
- $369,00 so Food Opportunity LLC could acquire Goldman's bakery
- A $212,000 loan to International Cosmetology, Inc.
- A $450,000 loan for JesseJay's LCC
- A $100,000 line of credit and a $400,000 loan for J. Marshall & Associates, LLC
- A $250,000 loan and a $50,000 line of credit for Log Cabin Candies, Inc.
- A $224,00 loan and a $100,000 line of credit for Physical Sports & Rehab Inc.
- A $250,000 line of credit and a $200,000 convertible not investment for Precise Telehealth, Inc.
- A $90,000 loan for Sweet Spice Bake Shop, LLC