A six month drug investigation in Anne Arundel County has led to the arrest of six people.
In June 2018, police got information about possible drug sales out of a home in the 1300 block of Juniper Street in Shady Side. During the investigation, officials suspected drug activity was not only happening in Shady Side, but also at a home in the 6400 block of Old Solomon's Island Road in Tracy's Landing.
On Wednesday morning, officials went to both of those home and found the following items:
- Approximately 7.24 g Heroin, estimated street value of $870.00
- Approximately .21 g Cocaine, estimated street value of $5.00
- Several items of paraphernalia indicative of street level sales of controlled dangerous substances
- 17 Shotgun shells
- $1,504 in US currency
- 1.5 Suboxone Sublingual Strips, approximately 1.14 g including packaging
- Approximately 2.27 g Marijuana, estimated street value of $23.00
- One 26" Marijuana Plant
61-year-old Linda Lou Martin, 26-year-old Stephanie Michelle Greenwell, Morgan Harry Jones, and 57-year-old Ronald Donnell Spriggs were arrested during the Tracy's Landing bust and 29-year-old Stephen Matthew Greenwell, as well as 55-year-old Kevin Horace Hunt were arrested in Shady Side.
All six are facing drug-related charges including possession of CDS not Marijuana, possession with intent to distribute, possession ammunition by prohibited possessor and other related charged.