Construction worker electrocuted

ODENTON, Md (WMAR) - A construction worker is dead after being electrocuted on the job.

Anne Arundel County Fire Officials say they responded just after 2 p.m. to the 1200 block of Annapolis Road in Odenton.

Upon arriving, crews located an adult male unresponsive. EMS workers attempted to resuscitate the man but were unsuccessful. He was pronounced deceased at the scene.

A preliminary investigation revealed the victim was conducting scaffolding work on the side of a house under construction It's believed at some point the man came into contact with the homes electrical system.

Reports are the victim was in his mid 30's. His identity has not yet been released.

The Occupational Safety and Health administration was notified of the incident.

 

 

 

Print this article Back to Top