ANNAPOLIS, Md. — BGE is working on repairing a gas leak after Annapolis Fire was dispatched to the Annapolis Walk community for a gas odor on Wednesday.
At around 11:45 a.m. Annapolis Fire were dispatched, and upon arrival, encountered a strong odor near the residences. After entering the buildings, they found there was gas inside.
Residents were evacuated and all vehicle and foot traffic was stopped around the incident.
BGE arrived at approximately 12:20 p.m. and began assessing the situation. Around 4:30 p.m., BGE had found the leak and are working on repairing.
No injuries reported at this time.