If you aren't one of the nearly 900,000 Marylanders who cast their ballots during early voting, here's your guide to Election Day.
- Polls will be open continuously from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 8. Unlike early voting, voters must cast their ballots at a designated polling location.
- Use the Maryland State Board of Elections' polling place lookup to find your designated polling location based on address.
- First-time voters must show a valid ID when check in at their polling location, i.e. driver's license, passport, military ID, state-issued ID, etc.
- Find information on how to fill out your ballot.
- Use the board of elections' voter lookup to review the candidates on questions to be featured on your ballot.
- No cell phones or photos are allowed in the voting booths. Stow them away while voting.