BALTIMORE — On Friday, the Baltimore Police Department announced the arrests of six violent crime suspects during the week of December 7.
Police say three suspects were arrested for murder, two suspects were arrested for attempted murder resulting from two non-fatal shootings and one suspect was arrested for an attempted murder by shooting at an individual.
“Our detectives, alongside our law enforcement partners continue to work vigorously to identify and apprehend offenders responsible for the violence in our city. We will continue to pursue and arrest those who commit violent acts causing harm and trauma to the residents of Baltimore,” said Commissioner Harrison.
• 21 year-old Deontae Johnson was arrested for a stabbing murder that killed a 40-year-old man. The stabbing took place on December 9 in the 1900 block of E. Federal Street.
• 19 Year-Old Khalil Cloude was arrested for the December 1st murder of Mikal Mayo in the 5500 Block of Bowleys Lane. Cloude has been charged with 1st Degree Murder
• 56 Year-Old Dwayne Brown was arrested for shooting at someone on November 26 in the 2500 block of Lauretta Avenue. Brown has been charged with 1st Degree Attempted Murder.
• 36 Year-Old Brandon Cowan was arrested for a shooting that took place on November 25 in the 2400 Block of Christina Street. Cowan has been charged with 1st Degree Attempted Murder.
• 32 Year-Old Lawrence Allen was arrested for a shooting that took place on June 22 in the 700 Block of N. Collington Avenue. Allen has been charged with 1st Degree Attempted Murder
• 40 Year-Old Keith Taylor was arrested for the April 19 murder of 23 Year-Old Jazzied Fulton that occurred in the 2300 Block of Evergreen Street. Keith Taylor has been charged with 1st Degree Murder.