ANNAPOLIS, Md. — All MVA and VEIP Stations are closing until at least January 4, 2021 in an effort to slow the growing spread of COVID-19.
The move follows last week's order by Governor Larry Hogan.
Customers will be contacted by phone or email to reschedule any previously made in-person appointments between December 21 and January 2.
Anyone due for emissions between those dates will be given a 30-day extension.
Despite the closures, the following list of services remain available online.
- Duplicate/Additional Registration Cards,
- Insurance Information and Compliance Payments,
- Vehicle Title and Registration Applications,
- Vehicle Registration Renewals,
- Identification Card Renewals,
- Title Replacements,
- Disability Products,
- Change of Address,
- Driving Records,
- License Plate Purchase/Replacement,
- Temporary Registration,
- Information on Administrative Flag Fees,
- VEIP Test Date Extension,
- Driver’s License Renewals and
- Substitute Stickers.