BALTIMORE — Flower Mart is back for the weekend.
The event will be held at Mount Vernon Place Conservancy. It will run Friday, April 29 and Saturday, April 30.
This will be the first time since the beginning of the pandemic that Flower Mart will be in person.
This year's festival features all types of flowers and plants, arts and crafts, food and beverages, and live music.
There will also be free lectures and workshops.
Flower Mart was founded in 1911 by the Women’s Civic League, an organization formed to advocate for better living conditions in the City of Baltimore.
For a full listing of the vendors, lectures, workshops, and sponsors, click here.
The following street and lane closures will be in place for the event from 9am on April 28 until 10pm on May 1.
- Charles Street from Centre to Read Streets
- Madison Street from St. Paul to Cathedral Streets
- Vernon Place from St. Paul to Cathedral to Streets
- Cathedral Street from Mt. Vernon Place to Centre Street (bike lane & parking lane only)
- Centre Street from Cathedral to N. Charles Streets (bike lane & parking lane)