BALTIMORE — A firefighter was reportedly electrocuted by an energized solar panel after flames broke out Thursday night at a home in the 2900 block of Montebello Terrace.
According to the Baltimore Firefighters union, the firefighter has been released from the hospital.
🔥DWELLING FIRE W/ INJURY U/D🔥— Baltimore Firefighters IAFF Local 734 (@BCFDL734) August 6, 2021
2900 blk Montebello Te 21214#Lauraville@ElectRyanDorsey
A #BMORESBravest Firefighter was reportedly electrocuted by an energized solar panel while fighting the fire. #BCFDEMS transporting to a hospital in stable condition. pic.twitter.com/20hdvTTvXh