PERRYVILLE, Md. — A two alarm fire that broke out Wednesday afternoon at an Amazon warehouse in Perryville, has been ruled accidental.
The State Fire Marshal's Office says a problem with the solar panel system caused the fire.
It took about 60 firefighters over an hour to get the flames under control.
Officials say no one was injured, but the fire caused an estimated $500,000 in damage.
The fire however did not spread to the contents inside the warehouse, according to Wayne Tome Sr., Chief Officer of Emergency Management for Cecil County.