TOWSON, Md. — Baltimore County Police say they've recovered a dozen guns and charged eight people over their alleged ties to a biker gang.
Officials would not name the gang, but called them an outlaw organization that is responsible for a number of unspecified violent crimes in the Baltimore Metropolitan Region.
The arrests and gun seizures are said to be the culmination of a month's long tri-county investigation.
Of the firearms collected, three are considered ghost guns.
Below is a list of accused gang members charged.
· 42-year-old Shaun A. Grazuties
· 23-year-old Dylan M. Conley
· 36-year-old Joseph Liam
· 33-year-old Mitchell B. Frost
· 32-year-old Tyler E. Dejonge
· 51-year-old Lawrence E. Sabin
· 31-year-old Joseph R. Liggett
· 29-year-old Michail D. Nikolettos