ARUNDEL MILLS — Cinemark Egyptian 24 and XD theatre in Arundel Mills will reopen on Saturday, Jan. 30.
The theatre is reopening in accordance with updated local mandates and will be showing both new and classic films.
Moviegoers looking to stay within their trusted group can book a Private Watch Party to watch the film of their choice with the group of their choice.
The theatre will once again reopen with enhanced cleanliness, sanitizing and safety measures at every step of the moviegoing experience:
- Each auditorium will be extensively disinfected between showtimes using pressurized sprayers with products identified by the EPA to be effective in eliminating COVID-19.
- Theatres will have staggered showtimes and limited capacities to maximize physical distancing.
- Seat-Buffering Technology will automatically block seats adjacent to a party upon ticket purchase.
- Face masks will be mandatory for all guests within the theatre and may only be removed for eating and drinking in the auditoriums. Face masks and gloves will be required for all employees.
- Cinemark is raising the fresh air rate by adding refresh and replace cycles and utilizing supply fans to increase total volume of fresh, outside air flowing into our theatres.
- All public and high-touch spaces will be thoroughly sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Ample supplies of seat wipes and hand sanitizer will be available for customer use.
- Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets online and use contactless payment methods for a more contact-free experience. With that, cash payments options will be limited.
All information about the company’s phased reopening, including enhanced protocols, location-specific opening dates and hours, film schedule, tickets on sale and more, can be found at www.cinemark.com.