UPDATE : Baltimore County Public Schools has announced additional changes to their fall meal distribution program, effective Monday, October 5.
Nine locations have been added to the list of distribution sites:
- 2420 Bibury Lane, 9902 Cervidae Lane (Deer Park Apartments)
- 7414 Bixworth Court (Activity Center)
- 7710 Windsor Mill Road (Jesus House)
- Hillen Road and Linden Avenue
- Loalan Avenue and Rabon Avenue
- Middleborough Road and Sassafras Road (Fire Hall parking lot)
- S. Marlyn Avenue and Damsel Road
- Sandalwood Road and Moline Circle
Six locations have been removed from the list of distribution sites:
- Baltimore Avenue and 5th Avenue
- Fairbrook Road and Scarborough Circle
- Salem United Methodist Church (Windsor Mill Road and Rolling Road)
- 8200 Diamond Point Rd (at guardrail)
- Hartland Road and Bridge Crossing Road
- YMCA (Back River Neck Road)
Times have been updated for the following locations:
- 5th Avenue and Bero Road
- Hithergreen Drive and Hallam Ct.
- Opposite 1809 Coburg Court
- Brice Run Apartments
- Randallstown Elementary
- Berkshire Elementary
Baltimore County Public Schools has announced changes to their fall meal distribution program, effective Monday, September 28.
Eleven locations have been added to the list of distribution sites:
- 1460 Hadwick Dr. (rental office)
- Kingsmill Apartments;
- Ballard Ave. and Midego Dr.;
- Castle Dr. and Holly Ln.;
- Dunfield Rd. and Eastmet Dr.;
- Garrison View and Stonemark Ct.;
- Hadwick Dr. and Ashbridge Dr.
- Kingsmill Apartments;
- Locustvale Rd. and Southerly Rd.;
- Marriottsville Rd. and Axehead Ct.;
- Pleasant Ridge Dr. and Willow Bend Dr. (Morningside Apts.);
- Fullerton Elementary and Lansdowne Elementary schools
Eleven locations have been removed from the list:
- Blind Industries (rear of 3345 Washington Blvd.)
- East Ave. and Rush Rd.
- Edgewood Ave. and Midi Ave.
- Kingsmill Apartments
- Marriottsville Rd. and Live Oak Rd.
- Northview Rd. and Dalesford Rd.
- Ryewood Rd. and Sindall Rd.
- Westhills Pkwy. and Martin Dr.
- Wildwood Ave. and Patterson Ave.Willoughby Rd. and Nunley Dr.
- Woodkey Lane Apartments
Three locations have been updated:
- CVS at 3915 Hollins Ferry Rd. – moving to front parking lot;
- Ingleside Ave. – moving in front of Pat's Pizza;
- Savoy Plaza – Glen Michael Lane (moving to front loop).
Times for meal distribution have been updated for Breezewick Rd. and Crestwick Rd.; Epsom Rd. and Sadler Rd.; Fleming Community Center (Main St.); Gilston Park Rd. and Alexander Ave.; Maple Crest Dr. and Compass Rd.; Melvin Park Apartments; Mockingbird Ln. and Ivywood Ln.; Seton Hills Ln. and Kelox Rd.; Sollers Point Multipurpose Center; Whispering Woods Apartments.; and Johnnycake, Oakleigh, Owings Mills, Padonia, and Westowne elementary schools.
No sign-up or registration is required, and students or their parents or caregivers can pick up the meals. In general, the meals are distributed on Monday and Wednesday. On Monday, BCPS distributes two breakfast and two lunch meals. On Wednesday, BCPS distributes meals (breakfast and lunch) for three days. The nutritious meals include cold food items, fruit, vegetables, milk, and breakfast items.