From fresh veggies, fruits, flowers, cheese, eggs and homemade crafts... who doesn't love a farmer's market?
Here's some of Baltimore's best:
- Baltimore Farmers' Market - Sundays from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. underneath the Jones Falls Expressway at Holliday and Saratoga streets
- Pratt Street Farmers' Market - Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the corner of Pratt and Light streets
- Ellicott City Old Town Marke t - Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Main Street next to the Wine Bin
- Towson Farmers' Market - Thursdays from 10:45 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Allegany Avenue
- Kenilworth Farmers' Market - Tuesdays from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the lower level parking lot
- BMI Farmers' Market - Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Hamilton/Lauraville Tuesday market - Tuesdays from 4 to 8 p.m.
- Druid Hill Farmers' Market - Wednesdays from 3:30 to 7:30 p.m.