COLUMBIA, Md. — Looking for a job? Well this might be the right one for you.
Liberty Personnel Services, Inc. is seeking a IT Security Engineer with 6+ years experience for a full-time, permanent role.
This position will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations of the information security team, analyzing attacks, troubleshooting and prioritizing cyber-security events and supporting on-premise and cloud monitoring platforms among other things.
- Must have experience with incident response and working in a security operations center
- Understanding of risk framework, security policy and procedure development and security controls
- 5+ years experience in incident response, threat management and security operations
- Experience with SIEM Splunk Preferred
- Experience working with Managed Service Providers
- Ability to use Machine Learning and AI to combat cyber threats
- At least one of the following certifications - CISSP, CISM, SANS GIAC, CompTIA, ITIL
- At least 5 years working in global security operations
- 6+ years in Security Engineering and/or Architecture
- Must have a Bachelor's degree
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
If you have the above qualifications and you are looking to work for a progressive company with stability and great benefits, this position is for you.
Submit your resume to Katie George at email@example.com.