The suspect of several bank robberies in Maryland since October 2015 has been arrested.
Carlo Laguerre, known as the "Bandage Bandit" was arrested Friday, July 8 in Columbia, Maryland. He is being held by Baltimore County Police on armed robbery, theft and a firearm violation.
See also: FBI offers reward for serial bank robber
Although Laguerre is a suspect in numerous bank robberies, he is currently only being charged for the most recent robbery on May 25 at the 1st Mariner Bank in Rosedale, Maryland.
Laguerre was previously wanted by the FBI in connection to robberies at several Maryland banks.
- October 19 - Capital One Bank - Mount Airy, Md.
- November 3 - Susquehanna Bank, Eldersburg, Md.
- December 3 - PNC Bank, New Market, Md.
- December 29 - Suntrust Bank, Burtonsville, Md.
- December 30 - Howard Bank, Scaggsville, Md.
- January 15 - Sandy Spring Bank, Laurel, Md.
- February 5 - Howard Bank, Scaggsville, Md.
- April 1 - Sandy Spring Bank, Burtonsville, Md.
- April 1 - Capital One Bank, Elkridge, Md.
Like us on Facebook