A Baltimore man is arrested in connection to a fatal heroin overdose in Edgewood after Harford County Task Force saw him making multiple drug deals.
An investigation revealed Khalil Shaheed, 24, was the dealer in a fatal overdose on Oct. 17, according to the Harford County Sheriff's Office.
Once he was identified, Task Force detectives began observing Shaheed and on Nov. 16, they saw him make multiple drug transactions. Shaheed was arrested during a drug deal near the intersection of Bowley’s Lane and Sinclair Lane in Baltimore.
Detectives obtained a search warrant and later seized 67 grams of heroin, 76 grams of cocaine, 24 grams of crack cocaine, 2 handguns, various calibers of ammunition, other drug paraphernalia and $12,000 in cash from his house and car.
Shaheed is charged with:
- two counts possession with intent to distribute narcotics
- two counts possession not marijuana
- two counts possession of a firearm in relation to a drug trafficking crime
- one count of possession of a stolen firearm
- one count of illegal possession of ammunition by a prohibited person