Harford County Police are actively searching for a suspect in connection with a Bel Air burglary.
Police say the burglary occurred in the 2200 block of Churchville Road at approximately 4 a.m. Friday. One suspect has been arrested, while a second suspect remains at large.
That suspect, Blaze Lavan Jerome Hollingsworth, is described as a 24-year-old black male with long dreadlocks. Police say he is considered to be armed and dangerous.
The following area schools are on modified lockdown as a precautionary measure.
- Oak Grove Classical Christian School
- Churchville Elementary School
- Prospect Mill Elementary School
- John Archer School
- C. Milton Wright High School
- Harford Technical High School
Police are advising anyone in the area to call 911 to report suspicious activity.