The FBI in Baltimore is looking for a group of four suspects dubbed the “Shotgun Four” who have committed 11 commercial armed robberies since last month.
The most recent robbery was on April 18 at the EZ Grocery in the 5400 block of Park Heights Avenue.
All of the robberies have occurred in Baltimore City. The others are:
- March 15—H&C Grocery, 2302 Greenmount Ave.
- March 20—Roma Pizza, 5510 Park Heights Avenue
- March 21—Greenmount Mini Market, 1909 Greenmount Ave.
- March 22—Melvin’s Food Market, 2201 W. Baltimore St.
- March 22—New Bazar Halal Meat, 2701 Huntingdon Ave.
- April 13—Boost Mobile, 6970 Reistertown Road
- April 14—India Tandoor, 2900 Huntingdon Ave.
- April 14—EZ Win Grocery, 2401 Jefferson St.
- April 15—7-Eleven, 401 E 33rd St.
- April 15— New Bazar Halal Meat, 2701 Huntingdon Ave.
No one was hurt in any of the robberies.
Anyone with any information is asked to call 410-265-8080. The FBI is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to arrests in this case.