The FBI is looking for a bank robber suspected in eight bank robberies in Baltimore City and Baltimore, Carroll and Howard counties.
In each of the robberies, he is wearing a winter hat, the FBI in Baltimore said.
The man, who is between 45 and 55, and between 5'7 and 5'9 with a medium build, is suspected in the following robberies:
- Dec. 22 — Wells Fargo Bank, 860 North Rolling Road, Catonsville
- Dec. 28, —SunTrust Bank, 612 Frederick Road, Catonsville
- Dec. 31—BB&T Bank, 1300 Liberty Road, Eldersburg
- Jan. 5 — M&T Bank, 5642 Baltimore National Pike, Catonsville
- Jan. 6 —M&T Bank, 8200 Harford Road, Parkville
- Jan. 7 —PNC Bank, 3757 Old Court Road, Pikesville
- Jan. 10 — Capital One Bank, 9245 Baltimore National Pike, Ellicott City
- Jan. 11 —M&T Bank, 705 Frederick Road, Catonsville
The FBI said the suspect approaches the counter, hands the bank employee a note announcing an armed robbery, and demands money. No one has been hurt in any of the robberies.
If anyone has any information, call the Baltimore FBI at 410-265-8080. The FBI is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest in this case.