A year after the Baltimore uprising, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Baltimore Field Division is still looking for those responsible for arson and other crimes at seven city businesses.
The ATF is offering up to a $10,000 reward per investigation for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the individuals responsible for these crimes.
Residents can call in tips to the ATF’s 24-hour hotline at 888-ATF-TIPS.
RELATED: Mary Harvin Senior Center re-opens
The ATF is seeking information relating to the following investigations:
- Arson at Cash USA Pawn Shop, 2109 W. Pratt St., Baltimore
- Arson at CVS Pharmacy, 2560 W. Franklin St., Baltimore
- Arson at Papa Palace Restaurant, 2426 East Monument St., Baltimore
- Arson at Rite Aid Pharmacy, 300 N. Martin Luther King Blvd, Baltimore
- Arson at Mary Harvin Senior Center, 1600 N. Chester St., Baltimore
- Burglary at Westside Pharmacy, 2021 W. Pratt St., Baltimore
- Armed Robbery at Rite Aid Pharmacy, 3425 Clifton Ave., Baltimore