Baltimore City police are looking for three suspects in connection to a pattern of armed robberies in northeast Baltimore.
Police said that the suspects have been using online dating apps, like GrindR to target men.
The first incident occurred in late October followed by three others this month.
"This is concerning because we know a lot of people are online and they're using online to shop to date etc. And we just need people to be mindful," said T.J. Smith, a spokesman for the Baltimore Police Department.
- Always meet in a well lit public place and stay in a public place
- Send pictures of the person to your friends
- Daytime is better for first meets
- Cross check the person through other social media sites
- Stay sober
- Drive yourself
- Trust your intuition- If something doesn't seem right, leave
- Play detective- Ask questions, plenty of them
Police released surveillance photos and are asking anyone with information to contact police.