BALTIMORE — 33-year-old Eugene Herbert Spruill, of Baltimore, was arrested and charged as a result of an investigation that the Anne Arundel County Police Department executed.
On Thursday, at 4:30 a.m., The Anne Arundel County Police Department's Major Offenders Unit executed a search warrant in the 100 block of Elizabeth Avenue. This warrant lead to an investigation after several citizen complaints were received about drug activity in the area.
After searching Spruill's home, officers confiscated the following items:
- 25.66 grams of suspected crack cocaine
- 5 suboxone strips
- 2.58 grams of brown powder, suspected heroin/fentanyl
- 5 suspected cloazepam pills
- 17.85 grams of suspected marijuana
- Taurus 9MM handgun, loaded with 8 rounds
- CDS paraphernalia, including digital scales, heat sealer and small zip-lock bags
Spruill was arrested and has been charged with the following:
- Possession of CDS: cocaine, heroin, fentanyl, marijuana, buprenorphin and cloazepam
- Possession of CDS with intent to distribute - cocaine
- Possession of a handgun during drug trafficking crime
- Possession of a handgun - convicted felon
- Possession of ammunition - convicted felon