Anne Arundel County authorities searched an apartment and an auto repair business Friday and found drugs worth more than $6,000.
Special unit teams executed search warrants at a Smith Square apartment and All About Auto on Furance Branch Road.
Officers found 66.48 grams of cocaine/crack cocaine worth an estimated street value of $6,648, 87 oxycodone pills with an estimated value of $870, a Glock 29 handgun with the serial number destroyed, an American Tactical 45 Caliber handgun and a large amount of cash.
The man living in the apartment, Thomas Booze, was arrested. Booze faces a series of charges:
- Possession of crack cocaine
- Possession with intent to distribute crack cocaine
- Possession of cocaine
- Possession with intent to distribute cocaine
- Possession of Oxycodone
- Possession with intent to distribute Oxycodone
- Illegally possessing ammunition
- CDS distribute with Firearm
- Firearm use/felony crime
- Illegally possess regulated firearm
- Knowingly alter firearm ID number