BALTIMORE — With winter weather moving through Maryland, vaccination appointments have gotten canceled.
- Baltimore City postponed all of its Thursday COVID-19 testing and vaccination operations. That includes the Zeta Center, Baltimore City Community College, and several previously scheduled mobile vaccination clinics. The mass vaccination site at the Baltimore City Convention Center is also expected to close. Everyone with a Thursday appointment will be rescheduled to Saturday, February 20. Those with second dose appointments on Thursday should expect an email this afternoon with details.
- The inclement weather forecast has prompted cancellation of COVID-19 vaccinations at the University of Maryland Medical Center Downtown campus for Friday, February 19. Appointments will be rescheduled.
- All Anne Arundel County Department of Health Vaccine & Test Clinics have been canceled due to weather. Anne Arundel Health will contact people with vaccine appointments by phone and email to reschedule. People with testing appointments can reschedule here.
- Due to inclement weather, the mass vaccination site at Six Flags America theme park will be open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on February 19. The site will accommodate all scheduled appointments for February 19 by utilizing the following system:
- Individuals with appointment times between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. should arrive between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Individuals with appointment times between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. should arrive between 11 a.m. and 12 p.m.
- Individuals with appointment times after 10 a.m. should arrive at the scheduled time.
The Baltimore Convention Center Field Hospital will be open as scheduled on February 19 for both vaccination and testing. Patients unable to attend previously scheduled appointments on February 19 can call 410-649-6200 to reschedule.
- Luminis Health is canceling or delaying the following COVID-19 vaccination and testing sites in Anne Arundel County and Prince George’s County:
- The COVID-19 vaccine clinic at Luminis Health Anne Arundel Medical Center (LHAAMC) in Annapolis, Maryland will be closed. The LHAAMC testing site will open at noon. The testing site at the Elks Club in Deale, Maryland will be closed.
- The vaccine clinic at Luminis Health Doctors Community Medical Center (LHDCMC) in Lanham, Maryland will be open. The LHDCMC testing site will open at noon.