ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, Md. — The Anne Arundel County Department of Health says protesters should get tested for COVID-19.
The department is providing daily drive-through testing to county residents at no cost.
The tests will be given on a first come, first served basis and supplies are limited, so appointments are preferred.
Protesters’ Safety Tips to Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19:
1. Wear a face mask. Also wear eye protection to help prevent injuries. Avoid touching your face as much as possible.
2. Do not yell and shout. Yelling spreads droplets. Choose signs, drums or noise makers instead.
3. Stick with a small buddy group (10 people or fewer) to keep your unknown contacts low. Space the group about 6 feet away from others, if possible.
4. Carry hand sanitizer and bandages.
5. Stay hydrated with water. Avoid alcoholic drinks.
6. If you are sick, stay home. Protest virtually, or send signs and banners via friends.
To make an appointment, call the COVID-19 Health Line at 410-222-7256. You do not need to be insured for testing. If you are insured, bring your insurance card.
MORE Testing Information: https://aahealth.org/aaco-doh-covid-19-clinics-in-annapolis/