NewsCarroll County

Actions

Student taken to hospital after being caught vaping at Westminster High School

Navy bans vaping, e-cigs on ships, fearing explosions
Posted at 2:07 PM, May 02, 2019
and last updated 2019-05-02 14:07:31-04

Carroll County Public Schools told WMAR-2 News that no one overdosed at Westminster High School on Thursday.

Officials say students were dabbing and vaping in the school's bathroom and as an result a female student had an adverse reaction. She was taken to a hospital as a precaution.

Carroll County Schools say 4-5 other students were involved and they're all well.