Learning from home is causing heightened anxiety in both kids and parents.
If you have anxiety that is impacting your daily life, persistent worries, a feeling of being on edge, or trouble connecting with family and friends, you may be dealing with anxiety.
The experts at GBMC have some helpful tips for coping.
- Try to remove yourself from overwhelming situations.
- Deep breathing or yoga can help de-stress
- Take time to be present in the moment
- For home learners, set up a designated learning space if possible
- You can also talk to your family physician for further tips or treatments
- Do not be afraid to ask for help
Learn more here.