Rethink your breakfast with a bagel from Einstein Brothers!
All Einstein's bagels have a minimum of 9 grams of protein. Add an egg, egg white, or peanut butter to fuel you until lunchtime!
See a breakdown of your favorites below, and head to the nearest Einstein's for breakfast or catering!
- A plain EBB bagel (9gs) has more protein than a large egg (7gs)
- Everything bagel (9gs) has more protein than 3 half ounce slices of turkey (7gs)
- Blueberry bagel (9gs) has more protein than a cup of nonfat vanilla yogurt (8gs)
- 100 percent Whole Wheat bagel (10gs) has more protein than two tablespoons of creamy peanut butter (8gs)
- Ancient Grain bagel (11gs) has more protein than a cup of 2% milk (9gs)