The holidays are the perfect time to get creative in the kitchen, especially with the flavor of the season: peppermint. Get your family into the holiday spirit with these two peppermint-infused creations, one for the kids, one for the adults.
5 Minute Holiday Whipped Cream- Peppermint
Whipped Cream Base Ingredients
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners sugar
- Using a handheld or stand mixer, beat heavy cream and confectioners sugar until peaks form (from 3-5 minutes).
- Add mix-ins listed below to create flavored whipped cream. Be sure not to overmix as heavy cream will separate.
Peppermint Whipped Cream
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon pure peppermint extract
- 4 drops green food coloring (optional)
The Grinch Cocktail
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 ounces peppermint vodka
- 4 ounces Kahlua
- 4 ounces Crème De Menthe
- In a cocktail shaker, add the heavy cream, vodka, Kahlua and Crème De Menthe.
- Shake and mix well.
- Serve in cocktail glasses.
Get more recipes here.