BALTIMORE — Laundry City has stepped up to the plate once again and is offering to help senior citizens with their laundry.
This is not the first time Laundry City has offered their services for free. They also helped in May 2018 when certain areas of Baltimore flooded, and in December 2018 when federal workers were furloughed.
Now they are offering their services to seniors 70 and older who need to have their laundry picked up, washed, dried, and delivered. Effective immediately, anyone who is 70 years and older can call Laundry City and ask for these services at no cost.
The following rules/conditions apply:
- Only 1 pickup per household per week
- Each pickup is limited to 1 kitchen size garbage bag
- Government issued ID may be required to verify age
- Beneficiaries must make reservation by email using our website
- Email must specify name; complete address; phone #; date of birth; and email address, if available.
- Beneficiary must leave laundry by the front door and provide a 2-hour window in which it may be picked up. The pickup windows are: 8-10 AM; 10 AM -12 PM; 12 PM-2 PM; 2 PM- 4 PM; and 4 PM-6 PM.
- Laundry will be returned 24-36 hours after pickup and will be left by the front door.
For more information on their services click here.