BALTIMORE — Following Governor Larry Hogan's order last week to allow some fans in the stands at Ravens games, the team on Tuesday laid out plans going forward.
The goal is to have fans return to M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday, November 1 against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Right now the stadium can only be filled at 10 percent capacity.
Since there are more than 21,000 season ticket holders, the team has decided to hold a lottery to determine which of those fans will be able to attend games.
In order to enter the lottery, season ticket holders will have to fill out and submit this application by 11:59 pm on October 21.
Here are some pointers on how the process will work.
- All tickets will be distributed electronically and must be presented on a mobile device for entry into M&T Bank Stadium. No Exceptions.
- One entry per account will be allowed. If multiple submissions are made, only one per account will be entered.
- In the seating bowl pod sizes range from 2 to 6 seats.
- If the price level selected is no longer available upon fulfillment, we will fill the order in a lower price category. We will not fulfill an entry with a higher price category than requested without the approval of the requestor.
- PSL Owners selected to purchase tickets will receive an email that will include instructions to complete payment online by signing into their online Ravens Account. Account credits (if applicable) can be used, and the account must be paid in full by the deadline indicated on the invoice or tickets will be reassigned to others.
- The fulfillment process will begin on Thursday, October 22nd and invoices will be created as orders are fulfilled. Feel free to check your account periodically to see if an invoice has been generated for your request. Once the fulfillment process is complete, all accounts receiving tickets will receive a payment reminder.
- Parking is available to purchase. (Reminder: Tailgating not permitted)
- Only lower level & club level tickets will be available in the lottery.
- ADA seating can be requested using the online form if applicable. Please check the box indicating the need for ADA seating.
- A $10 processing fee will apply to all accounts selected to receive tickets.
- Any accounts not selected to purchase tickets or that cannot be fulfilled will be notified on or before Friday, October 30th.
Currently only tickets for the Steelers game will be sold. Tickets for remaining home games against the Titans, Cowboys, Jaguars and Giants will be up for sale at a later date.
So what will game day look like you may ask?
Social distancing will apply, and face coverings must be worn at all times when on stadium grounds except when eating or drinking.
Parking lots will open two hours before the game with the stadium opening 90 minutes prior. But remember no tailgating allowed.
All video and sound will operate as normal along with the drumline. Cheerleaders and the marching band will not be part of games.
The team asks that sick or symptomatic ticket holders stay home.
Final details are still being worked out.