BALTIMORE (WMAR) — Several Public School systems are closing early Tuesday, January 7 due to expected afternoon snow.
- Baltimore City Public Schools after-school and evening activities canceled.
- Baltimore County Public Schools and offices will dismiss two hours early. All after school and evening activities are canceled. No PM Pre-K.
- Howard County Public Schools are closing three hours early, with all evening student and staff activities and community-sponsored programs canceled.
- Harford County Public Schools after-school, evening activities and child care programs are canceled, including any school-sponsored events or those held on school property.
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools sponsored activities, including evening high school classes are canceled. Extended school day programs that are part of the regular Performing and Visual Arts magnet middle and high school curriculum, will be held as scheduled.
- Carroll County Public Schools will be closing two hours early, with all evening student and staff activities and community-sponsored programs canceled.
- Cecil County Public Schools after school activities canceled
- Frederick County Public Schools will be closing two hours early. Heather Ridge Twilight & after school/evening activities are canceled. AM half day pre-K remains at school for dismissal with full-day students. Lunches are served.
- Prince George's County Public Schools have canceled all evening activities. All before and after school Extended Learning Programs and vendor managed program sites will close at 4pm.
- Montgomery County Public Schools will be closing two and a half hours early.
School closings are sponsored by Jones Junction