BGE crews will begin work in Pikesville Tuesday that's expected to cause delays.
They're performing maintenance underground on Reisterstown Road between Sudbrook Lane and Waldron Avenue.
Work is expected to last for eight weeks.
MDOT and the State Highway Administration say the following restrictions will be in place:
- No left turns from northbound and southbound Reisterstown Road onto Sudbrook Lane
- No left turns from northbound Reisterstown Road onto Church Lane
- One travel lane in each direction between Church Lane and Hawthorne Avenue
- Temporary signage provided for drivers to use an alternate parallel route, DeRisio Lane
- No on-street parking in the work zone from Church Lane to Sherwood Avenue
- Temporarily discontinuing the following MDOT MTA BaltimoreLink bus stops within the work zone
- NB Reisterstown Road at Sudbrook Lane (stop 1440)- Alternate stop is NB Reisterstown Road at Clarendon Avenue (stop 1439)
- SB Reisterstown Road at Sudbrook Lane (stop 1174)- Alternate stop is SB Reisterstown Road at Clarendon Avenue (stop 1176)
- NB Reisterstown Road at Church Lane (stop 11281)- Alternate stop is NB Reisterstown Road at Walker Avenue (stop 11282)
- SB Reisterstown Road at Church Lane (stop 1173)- Alternate stop is SB Reisterstown Road at McHenry Avenue (stop 1172)
Officials recommend using Park Heights Avenue as an alternate route until work is complete.