Get ready to sing because your favorite Disney special is coming back!
“The Disney Holiday Singalong,” is coming to WMAR this holiday season with a star-studded cast. Ryan Seacrest is returning to host the night of merry music and magic on Monday, November 30, from 8-9 p.m.
Celebrity performances and appearances for the festive special include Andrea Bocelli, BTS, Michael Bublé, Ciara, Chloe x Halle, Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert, Julianne Hough, Adam Lambert, Leslie Odom Jr., Katy Perry, P!NK, Kerry Washington, and more!
Plus, grab a box of tissues as Disney on Broadway makes its heartwarming return to the New Amsterdam Theatre for the first time since March, with a sensational performance by the members from the Broadway casts of “The Lion King” and “Aladdin,” and North American Touring companies of “Frozen.”
Disney Music Group’s acclaimed seven-member a cappella group DCappella also joins in for some seasonal sounds as they will carol throughout the show encouraging viewers at home to sing along.
The jolly one-hour musical event will once again include animated on-screen lyrics to allow viewers at home to sing along to the beloved Disney melodies and classic holiday carols.
“The Disney Holiday Singalong” performances include the following:
- Andrea Bocelli - “Silent Night”
- BTS - “Santa Claus Is Coming To Town”
- Michael Bublé - “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas”
- Ciara - “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree”
- Chloe x Halle - “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?”
- Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert - “Hey Santa” and “Jingle Bells”
- Julianne Hough - “Whistle While You Work” and “Let It Snow”
- Adam Lambert - “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”
- Leslie Odom Jr. - “What’s This?”
- Katy Perry - “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” and “Cozy Little Christmas”
- P!NK - “The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)”
- Kerry Washington - “Joy to the World”
The special also raises awareness about Disney’s Feed the Love campaign, driving to Feeding America, Toys for Tots, and One Simple Wish to inspire hope when it’s needed the most in our communities. Viewers can click here to learn how they can give back to kids and families in need this holiday season and elevate resources for those who need them.