ABC has released its fall prime-time schedule and there are plenty of shows you won't want to miss, including three brand new series.
Here is a list of the upcoming schedule, new series are in bold:
- “Dancing with the Stars” - 8:00 p.m.
- “The Good Doctor” - 10:00 p.m.
- “The Bachelorette” - 8:00 p.m.
- “Big Sky” (NEW SERIES) - 10:00 p.m.
- “The Goldbergs” - 8:00 p.m.
- “American Housewife” - 8:30 p.m.
- “The Conners” (NEW DATE/TIME) - 9:00 p.m.
- “Call Your Mother” (NEW SERIES) - 9:30 p.m.
- “Stumptown” - 10:00 p.m.
- “Station 19” - 8:00 p.m.
- “Grey’s Anatomy” - 9:00 p.m.
- “A Million Little Things” - 10:00 p.m.
- “Shark Tank” - 8:00 p.m.
- “20/20” - 9:00 p.m.
- “Saturday Night Football” - 8:00 p.m.
- “America’s Funniest Home Videos” - 7:00 p.m.
- “Supermarket Sweep” (NEW SERIES) - 8:00 p.m.
- “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire” (NEW DATE/TIME) - 9:00 p.m.
- “The Rookie” - 10:00 p.m.
From visionary storyteller David E. Kelley (“Big Little Lies”) comes “Big Sky,” a thriller created by Kelley, who will write multiple episodes and serve as showrunner in its premiere season. Private detectives Cassie Dewell and Cody Hoyt join forces with his estranged wife and ex-cop, Jenny Hoyt, to search for two sisters who have been kidnapped by a truck driver on a remote highway in Montana. But when they discover that these are not the only girls who have disappeared in the area, they must race against the clock to stop the killer before another woman is taken.
CALL YOUR MOTHER
From Kari Lizer (“The New Adventures of Old Christine”), this multicamera comedy follows an empty nester mom who wonders how she ended up alone while her children live their best lives thousands of miles away. She decides her place is with her family and as she reinserts herself into their lives, her kids realize they might actually need her more than they thought
ABC is bringing back the classic TV game show “Supermarket Sweep,” hosted and executive produced by Emmy® Award-nominated comedienne and actress Leslie Jones. The fast-paced and energetic series follows three teams of two as they battle it out using their grocery shopping skills and knowledge of merchandise to win big cash prizes. The original format aired on ABC from 1965-1967 and went on to become a global sensation.
ABC has not released premiere dates at this time, but they will be released sometime this summer.