One of the "big 4" discount stores on Black Friday (along with Best Buy, Kohl's and Walmart), Target has just released its 2017 Black Friday ad.
Target is not joining the anti-Thanksgiving movement once again, and will be opening at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day this year.
Target REDcard holders will get early access to some of the best deals, starting a day early, on Wednesday.
The 9 hottest deals Friday night
The nine hottest Black Friday items at Target, according to the website bfads.net:
- Westinghouse 55" Smart UHD TV - $249.99
- Xbox One S 500GB console + Controller - $189.99
- iPhone 8/8 Plus FREE + $250 Gift Card with Activation
- iPad Pro 10.5” start as $529.99 (was $649.99)
- Google Home Mini + $10 Target Gift Card - $29.00
- Hatchimals Glittering Garden + $20 Target Gift Card - $54.99
- Amazon Fire Stick or Google Chromecast - $24.99
- My Size Elena, Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel or Belle Dolls - $49.00
- Jetson V12 all-terrain overboard - $199.99
Target also has a great Friday deal, for shoppers who don't want to go on Thanksgiving night. If you spend $50 on Friday, you will bet a coupon for 20 percent off a future purchase this holiday season.
That way you don't waste your money.
“Don't Waste Your Money” is a registered trademark of Scripps Media, Inc. (“Scripps”).
Follow John on Twitter ( @JohnMatarese )
For more consumer news and money saving advice, go to www.dontwasteyourmoney.com