Southeastern Mills issued a voluntary recall of select biscuit mix products due to possible salmonella contamination.
The recall affects the following products with a Best By Date between July and October 2017:
- Southeastern Mills® Biscuit Gravy Mix
- Southeastern Mills® Country Biscuit Mix
- Southeastern Mills® Buttermilk Drop Biscuit Mix
- Southeastern Mills® Easy Drop Cheddar Garlic Drop Biscuit Mix
- Shore Lunch® Original Breading
- Shore Lunch® Cajun Style Breading
Customers should return the products to the place of purchase for a full refund.