News

Actions

Grapes caught fire sitting in bowl from Ikea

Posted: 6:35 AM, Jun 23, 2017
Updated: 2017-06-23 08:26:31-04

Ikea is known for its furniture, cinnamon rolls and meatballs, but now they're getting attention for a product that catches on fire.

A Swedish man says his grapes caught fire while sitting in a Blanda Blank stainless steel bowl outside in the sun. The man says the fire started from an intense point of heat caused by the sun. 

He posted a video on Facebook of a piece of paper burning over the bowl to prove its firepower. 

Ikea says they're investigating the claim.