Retailers around the Inner Harbor are lighting it up with deals this week for Light City Baltimore.
Visit Baltimore has a complete breakdown of steals, but here are some highlights:
- At Argosy Cafe, enjoy a free drip coffee with the purchase of any breakfast sandwich or burrito through April 3, the last day of the festival. The cafe is also offering 10 percent off food and drink after 7 p.m. for Light City attendees.
- Blanca Flor Silver Jewelry is offering an extra 50 percent off its case of jewelry with extra "sparkle."
- If you purchase a Frozen Lemon Up or Fizzy Fun drink at Bubba Gump, you'll get a limited edition Projector Lite-Up glass for free.
- Francesca's inside the Gallery at Harborplace is offering 20 percent off one regular priced item through the end of the festival.
- Fogo de Chao has a special Light City drink on its menu: a $7 Caipirinha in the colors of Brazil with blue light-up ice cubes.
Looking for local deals? Click through our ShopSmart circulars.