1. What is Maryland's largest city?
- Ocean City
2. What food is Maryland known for?
3. What animal is not native to the area, but is mysteriously on Assateague Island?
4. What is Maryland's state flower?
- Black-Eyed Susan
5. What is Maryland's state capitol?
- St. Mary's City
6. Baltimore's harbor is formed by which river?
- Susquehanna River
- Potomac River
- Deer Creek
- Patapsco River
7. What is the westernmost county in Maryland?
8. The United States Naval Academy is located in what city?
9. Where is Maryland's State Fair held?
- Bel Air
10. How many counties are in Maryland?