NewsRegionBaltimore County

Actions

3 hospitalized after possible carbon monoxide exposure

CORP-Digital-Default-Image-1280x720-WMAR.png
Posted at 8:59 PM, Dec 13, 2018
and last updated 2018-12-13 20:59:41-05

PARKTON, Md (WMAR) — Multiple people are hospitalized after possibly being exposed to carbon monoxide in Parkton.

The Baltimore County Fire Department says they were called to a home in the 19000 block of Middletown Road on Thursday afternoon.

Upon their arrival, crews found three adults experiencing symptoms consistent with carbon monoxide exposure.

All three patients were taken to Prettyboy Elementary School for an awaiting medevac that transported them to Shock Trauma.

There is no word on their condition.